Complete and submit the enquiry form below so we can send you a registration form.
Join Quo Vadis Communications for four days in March and April 2018 for our next writing and communications course.
- Develop your written communication skills to enhance your career;
- Discover the fun of creative writing;
- Say “bye bye” to the humdrum of daily life as you unlock your creativity;
Learn how to:
- Write creatively for a number of genres;
- Understand and apply basic principles of communication;
- Compile news reports and media releases;
- Conduct and write up an interview;
- Meet general communication needs for your organisation.
Our next course on writing will be held on 19-20 March, and 17-18 April 2018, at Quo Vadis Communications, 3 Erna Street, Observatory, Johannesburg. Both sessions need to be attended to complete the course.
The cost is R4550.00 plus VAT (Total: R5187.00) which must be paid in advance to secure your place on the course.
The Accounting Standards Board values our courses so highly that every staff member gets sent on one to learn to communicate effectively. “I send all my staff on this course” – Erna Swart, CEO, ASB
The course starts at 08h30 and finishes at 17h00 on each of the days. Lunch and teas are included.
You will receive a workbook as part of the course, and printed lecture material.
Enquiries: Ruth at 011-487-0026 or 082-903-5819, or email@example.com